I have received a nomination for a Liebster Award. A Liebster Award is an award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers. I was nominated by Nikki, with the link she gave me to her post making me believe it was spam. I’m glad it wasn’t, I want to thank Nikki for this nomination, it truly meant a lot to me and I am extremely happy to receive it. Now on to the conditions…
As a condition for the Libester Award I have to answer some questions, make some questions and reveal some facts.
Here are the questions from Nikki:
1) What is O-N-E word that describes you?
2) What animal would you be, if you could be one?
If I could be any animal it would be a Griffin because that is like three animals in one… If it has to be a real animal it would be a Komodo Dragon because first off it’s a dragon, secondly No One Fucks With a Komodo Dragon!
3) What’s your favourite book?
My favourite book is Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy because it is fun and creative. If I could choose a Comic Book it would be The Superior Spider-Man.
4) What are you most likely to do on a rainy day?
Watch television or if the power is out read some comics.
5) What fictional character do you identify with, the most?
I would have to say Rider from Fate/Zero because his bravery and courage is something that I always strive to have.
6) What, if any, is your favourite subject/class?
My favourite class or subject is history. I always found history interesting because we watch television and movies to see interesting that we can never or most likely not see in real life. History is those events from movies, but factual, they affected our world and made who we would become.
7) Who inspires you?
I know it is cheesy, but my parents. My father has always worked hard to make a better future for my sister and I. His personality and attitude towards life is encouraging. My mother has a debilitating disease that has affected her since she was young. I only found out a couple of years ago. For most of my life she hid her disease and did things that may have been extremely hard for her, just to keep us happy. They are role models that are people I strive to be.
8)Where and/or with whom would you rather be right now?
I would love to be with my friends right now. Whenever I am with them we get into the most outrageous conversations and always have good time.
9) What’s your favourite gadget/‘toy’? (i.e., phone, tablet, PSP, you name it)
My laptop, hands down, no contest. This thing is a beast and I could not live my days without it.
10) Would you like to try, for one day, the life of a member of the opposite/another sex?
Hell Yeah. It would be the most interesting thing to try. It would be an experience and would probably change my perception on the opposite sex.
11) Are you mad at me for coming up with these questions? (if your answer is ‘yes’… I’m sorry)
No, thank you for these questions Nikki. They got me thinking and mad me realize some things about myself. Thank you.
Here come 11 facts about myself now:
1) I AM A MAN!
2) I go to Anime North every year with this year being my fifth year
3) I am in university to become a kindergarten teacher
4) I have around 800 movies, television series, anime, etc…
5) I have watched anime since elementary school with my first real anime (not including Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, etc…) Slayers Next
6) I have two cats, Mark and Kilala
7) I am trying to collect old video games
8) I go flea market and garage sale hunting for good deals a lot
9) One of my favourite television series is Scrubs
10) I am 20 years old
11) I live in Canada!
Now here are some questions for my nominees.
1) Why did you start you blog?
2) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
3) Who is your role model?
4) What is your favourite television show?
5) What is your favourite video game?
6) Who is your favourite character from fiction?
7) What is one thing you would love to do that may seem impossible?
8) What is your favourite sport?
9) What is your favourite activity to do?
10) What is one thing you hope to accomplish in life?
11) Why do you have to be so rude?
Now time to show my nominees, but first the rules of the award.
Official Rules of the Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
Here are my nominees:
3 Episode Test – For great in-depth reviews on anime giving some anime more of a chance than I did.
The Reviewer’s Corner – For great content and interesting reviews.
Anime Duology – For a wide variety of reviews and thought on anime and anime related subjects.
Optimal Otaku – For the interesting anime reviews and Pokemon posts.
Button Masher – for great gaming news and reviews that needs more attention.
So there are my nominees for the Liebster Award. I had a fun time writing these down and thinking of questions. I hope everyone has a good day and I want to thank all of my readers. It is because of moments like this that I continue my blog. Thank you Nikki and all of my other readers.