So I have been nominated again for this award and I was nominated by my nominee The Reviewer’s Corner, making it seem like and endless loop unless stopped right here. Well with that said here are my questions and answers.
– Thank the Person who nominated you
– Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
– Nominate a few other bloggers.
– Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
– Notify the bloggers on their blog.
– Put the award button on your blog.
Well here are my answers:
1. Why did you start your blog?
In high school I took a creative writing class and in the class we had to write a blog. I enjoyed writing about anime and television and general and continued for a while. I eventually stopped and when I was in college I noticed I was still getting emails on my blog. So I decided to start again, but then I made several posts in a row and stopped. I thne tried one more time and decided that I was going to schedule it and try hard and this was the attempt that I continued with.
2. What was the first series that you watched that got you really into anime?
I could day shows like Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Knights of the Zodiac or Yu Yu Hakusho, but in reality it was Slayers Next. My mother went to a thrift store and bought the VHS box set that contained the final several episodes of the show on it. It was different from other cartoons that I had ever seen and I was hooked.
3. How long could you imagine yourself blogging?
I could imagine myself blogging as long as it doesn’t impede on things that are important. I mean if I could earn money by blogging then I would definitely continue, but right now it is just a hobby and that means that whatever happens happens.
4. How much anime per season do you watch, if you don’t watch seasonal anime how many series in 3 months do you watch?
With the current running seasons my schedule will go like this. I will stay up to date with shows I really enjoy. If the show looked good from after watching the first episode I may wait for it to finish airing and then watch it.
5. What is your favorite snack?
Ummmm? I’m not sure. I guess, maybe, a soft chocolate chip cookie.
6. What is your spare time like, when you are not blogging or doing anything anime related?
I am either at school, at work, doing something with my friends, on my laptop or watching a movie.
7. I know you like the Spiderman comics, so which was better Spiderman as Doc Ock or Peter Parker?
It has to be Doc Ock, hands down no contest. I mean he did an amazing job and the series developed his character way more than the fragments we got from his time as a villain. Also he was a better person in general. I found this link here that sums up every reason why has was a Superior Spiderman.
Well, with those answers I nominate…
To answer these seven extremely challenging and carefully selected questions:
1. What if your favourite movie? If you don’t enjoy movies then , what is your book?
2. Who is you favourite hero? I don’t necessarily mean Superhero, I mean anything from fiction or reality that you consider your hero.
3. Do you watch stand-up comedy? If so, who if your favourite comedian?
4. What is your least favourite anime and why?
5. What is your favourite food? It could be anything… ANYTHING!
6. What do you enjoy about blogging?
7. What is Love?